Our Points of Difference:
- We trade 6 days a week, with late nights on Tuesday & Thursday evenings
- There is road side free parking or free under building parking available
- We offer a 7-day colour service guarantee
- We are located close to public transport
- The local shopping centres are only a short 7 min walk from us
- We will always do a full consultation to ensure your new do will suit your needs & lifestyle.
- We always quote you for the cost of your hair prior to carrying out any type of hair service so you can relax whilst having your hair done without any surprises at the end of the service.
- We have a full time beautician/skin therapist so you can truly pamper yourself all under one roof.
- We have a text message reminder service that will sms you to remind you of your appointment usually 2 days in advance
- We have a loyalty program that allows you to earn your way to a free service. Ask us how!!
We use only the best products at Hair Allure:
For all of our colouring services, we use Goldwell Professional Haircare. In keeping with our promise to use only the best, we use Kerastase Paris at our basin area to ensure your hair is at its best when you leave our salon.
Home Hair Care:
We stock an extensive range of quality products to suit all hair types and budgets. We even show you how to use the products, and give you easy tips for managing your hair between salon visits.
As part of your experience, we offer cafe style coffee and tea, and also chilled spring water and juice. These beverages are offered free of charge to all of our clients. Alternatively we can organise a refreshment to be delivered to us from Jamaica Blue cafe if you prefer.
At Hair Allure, you are served by a multi-award winning team.
Closed Sunday & Public holidays
We are located in the gorgeous estate in Campbelltown called Park Central. Our address is:
Suite 7/42 Parkside Crecent, Park Central NSW 2560
We are overlooking the tranquil Marsden Park and are in the same building as the Campbelltown Private Hospital. We are next door to Jamaica Blue Cafe.